Congressional Luncheon Seminar Series
Exchanging Health Information Electronically Toward Transforming Healthcare:
An Update and Status
Thursday, November 18th, 12:00 – 1:45 pm, SR-485 Russell Senate Office Building
The Impact of Federal and State Health Investments in Underserved and Communities of Color: Successes, Challenges, Next Steps
Thursday, September 30th, 10:00 – 11:30 am
Room 2325 Rayburn House Office Building (House Science and Technology Committee Hearing Room), Independence Ave. and South Capitol Street, S.E., Washington
Improving the Nation’s Health—A Public Health Perspective on the HITECH Act
and Health Care Reform
Wednesday, July 21st, 12:00 – 1:45 pm, Reserve Officers Association, One Constitution Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002-5618 (On Capitol Hill across from Dirksen Senate Office Building)
Exploring How to Get More for the Healthcare Dollar: Leveraging Value-based Insurance Design AND Purchasing Strategies Using IT Tools
Wednesday, July 14th , 2:00 pm – 3:45 pm, Room 2325 Rayburn House Office Building (House Science and Technology Committee) , Independence Ave., and South Capitol Street, S.W., Washington 20515
Health Information Technology Showcase and Demonstration, as part of National HIT Week in Washington, Thursday, June 17th, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Room TBD.
Advances in Mobile Wireless Applications for Telehealth and HIT
Wednesday, May 5th, 12:00 – 1:45 pm, Room 428 Dirksen Senate Office building
(Senate H.E.L.P. Committee Hearing Room).
Implementation of Health Information Technologies in a Changing Healthcare Environment
Thursday, April 22nd, 9:00 - 10:30 am
Room Congressional Visitors Center (CVC) North United States Capitol, East Capitol St. Northeast Washington, D.C
HITECH Implementation Update and Status (Part 2): Workforce Development, Regional Extension Centers, and Assistance to States
Thursday, February 25th 12:00-1:45 p.m. in the House Science and Technology Hearing Room, Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2325. First Street and Constitution Ave., N.E., Washington, D.C. 20510
HITECH Implementation Update and Status (Part 1) Meaningful Use, Standards, and Certification
Wednesday, January 27th, 12:00 – 1:45 pm, Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room SD-562
First Street and Constitution Ave., N.E., Washington, D.C. 20510
Special Thanks to Our Early 2010 Sponsors:
- Alaska Federal Healthcare Access Network (AFHAN)
- American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA)
- American Telemedicine Association (ATA)
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU)
- AT&T, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA)
- Canadian Embassy and Partners
- CHRISTUS Health
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME)
- Commonwealth Fund and Partners
- Continua Health Alliance and Partners
- Dell Perot Systems
- eHealth Initiative (eHI) and Partners
- Eye Controls, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and Partners
- Health Information Technology for Underserved Populations (HIT-UP)
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS)
- INRange Systems, Inc.
- Iron Mountain
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE-USA)
- Internet Innovation Alliance (IIA)
- Internet2 Coalition
- LifeWatch, Inc.
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- New York Presbyterian Hospitals
- New Zealand Embassy and Partner Orion Health
- Northrop Grumman, Inc.
- Premier, Inc.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- RCHN Community Health Foundation
- RTI International
- Rural Health IT Corporation
- 3M Health Information Systems
- Verizon Foundation
- VIPS General Dynamics Information Technology